Thursday, April 16, 2009

My child's milk/baby teeth are still complete and I noticed that two permanent teeth are beginning to rise

My child%26#039;s milk/baby teeth are still complete and healthy but suddendly I noticed that two permanent teeth are beginning to rise at the back of her baby/milk teeth.... will de dentis pull them out? i mean the baby/milk teeth? does she needs braces to correct the permanent teeth? is the braces for kids painfull?





please advice.. thanks a lot in advance

My child%26#039;s milk/baby teeth are still complete and I noticed that two permanent teeth are beginning to rise
This happened with my little girl when she was 5. I called the dentist and he told me to pull out the baby teeth with a tweezers! I swear. He said they were probably very loose anyway since the permanent ones were coming in behind them. These were her two front lowers and I pulled them out and everything was fine. She sucked her thumb till she was 6 and had to have braces on her uppers, though. If you%26#039;re afraid to pull them or you can%26#039;t without hurting her, I suggest a dentist, for sure.



handbags

No comments:

Post a Comment