Thursday, April 16, 2009

What is the side effect of having a permanent duplicate teeth.?

First of all i had a feeling that my whole teeth structure was not good and so i decided to wear a braces, i was wearing it for 1 year afterwhich i had to remove it and fix up four permanent duplicate teeth.During my course of my treatment i was not able to attend with the doctor on time. Now i hvae strong feeling that my total teeth structure is changing and also my skull , my jaws are protruding out and my teeth are badly acheing sometimes . Why is it happening and my face shape is changing . I can see that my gums are moving front with the teeth coming out.Pls suggest me on this , should i go and consult an other doctor or this happens?

What is the side effect of having a permanent duplicate teeth.?
I%26#039;d have to say it would prolly be best to go back to you dentist and see what they have to say
Reply:go to a dentist asap have to see one here soon for an abcess myself we can go at this together LOL!!!



hotels reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment